Friday, July 02, 2004

well here we are

So this is all new to me. I suppose it's a bit like a diary. I've always been useless at keeping diaries, taking notes etc so why should this be any different. It may be that it's a Friday afternoon in the office and although I have a mountain of work to deal with, I know it's not going to happen today. Or next Monday either for that matter. So what. I'm at the at time of life where ambition is no longer relevant. Just the money that comes with the job. It's not that I hate my job you understand. But I'd rather be on a beach. beachcombing. or surfing. or just sitting there all introspective and looking at the sea. brooding. being a poet. or something. Hell I'm 49 and still a juvenile.

Ok mantra for today... and the rest of my life methinks:

*Take the money, spend the money, enjoy the money*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home