Friday, July 02, 2004

update!

Still getting the hang of this. Remember I'm from a generation for whom buying a basic 4 function calculator cost the earth, if you could find one. My first was a Texas instruments which cost £26 [about £200 at todays prices] It cost more because *wow* it had a % button on it. Before that we used slide rules. Anyway as I said, still getting the hang of this particular site... where's the *italics* button, or the *bold* for that matter, or will I have to keep pressing * whenever I want to emphasize anything *sigh*

Oh there they are.

Ok need to start customising this here place with a few links and what have you...... now where do I go to do that....

Another contributor an e-mate of mine has little additions as to his state of mind whilst posting. I want to do that too *pout* but can I find a way to place forms to that? well, not yet... but I will. Until later chaps and chapessesss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home