Thursday, October 27, 2005

BlogSpam

i come home and think, 'hmmm, must update the blog'...... and find 5 comments from my last posting..'whooppee'... only they really are'nt. Behind the *personal* comments are exhortations to *visit my blog* which turn out to be ads for all sorts of things.............so now it has come to this **BlogSpam**......... sigh


Bud Wiser said...
Bravo, great page related to weight loss camp, hope you get a chance to visit mine about weight loss camp
12:53 PM
Jack Naka said...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my fashion show mall las vegas related site. It pretty much covers fashion show mall las vegas stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.
2:21 PM
Tom Naka said...
Keep it up. I enjoy your nice blog. check out my discovery face health withoutsite. It pretty much covers discovery face health withoutrelated stuff.
5:43 PM
Rich Molumby said...
I have an Entr site/blog. It pretty much covers making large amounts of money on the web.Come and check it out if you get time :-)
5:35 PM
brian said...
I'll have to keep that in mind exercise tip
1:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home