Monday, July 05, 2004

Monday Monday, tra la, do bi do wa

Ahh, Monday morning, don't you just love it.

Bright and breezy here so up early and off to work.....spent far too long browsing and not working, but hey! it was early and there was no-one around.

Hopefully later on this week we'll see some surf and maybe, just maybe I'll be fit enough to try the surfmat out. Still crocked and beginning to think that it might be a better idea to give up surfing for the rest of the year and concentrate on sorting my shoulders. I am also thinking of putting off my next big holiday, due this September, until next year and trying to save up as much as possible thus making it even better! We'll see.

I was sorting out various photos that I had uploaded and found this one, it's a scan rather than a digital image, but I like it:



"leave only........."

OK lunchtime approaches and so I think I'll update a little later.

Oh yeah the header - a well known vocal group of the 60's?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home