Wednesday, October 04, 2006

bathroom

Sometime around the begining of summer I realised that the bathroom from hell had to be sorted out, and since I'd been putting it off for ever, sooner rather than later seemed to be a good move.......

So I started off by ripping out the now rotting window and consigning it to the skip. Then I did nothing for a month or so whilst I thought about what to do next, and more importantly, where the money was going to come from.

Anyways, with the judicious use of a low interest credit card and 'screwfix' I bought a new suite and all the various bits that I needed. That was in August and now it's October. At least I now have a toilet. For a while, between old pan out and new pan in, I was commuting down to the marina just for a crap, or trying to time my communing with nature to when I was within a few yards of a comfy seat. But I still need to finish the plumbing, put in a new ceiling, tile the shower, instal the shower and I have'nt even started on the sink, or the floor. Oh and I still have no window. I suspect I'll be done by christmas. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home