Sunday, May 15, 2011

another year gone by.........

... and I've written nothing in this blog. You could consider it moribund, or that absolutely nothing has happened in my life over the last year.

Welllll... that's not true. Quite a lot has happened actually, but sibrwd is still sitting in the shed, a stalled project. But things have changed, since I have now retired from work - or more accurately, I have taken voluntary redundancy from the job I stopped loving several years ago.

So what now? There's sibrwd to finish, a mast to build, another dinghy to refurbish, my house to work on, that shed to build. then there's repainting my mothers house, refitting her bathroom. So lot's to do - none of it paying though.

Oh and a bit more time to add to this blog

hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home