Monday, July 05, 2004

OK lunch is done

Back in the office, having had a not-so-wonderful lunch of scraps and leftovers at home. At least the sunshade is working, the temperature in the conservatory is a more equable 70 today, although what it will be by tonight is anyones guess. Not that I'll be there.

Juliette has decided to cook supper. Hmmm. This is a person whose idea of a balanced meal is a pot-noodle, followed by a pot of cream and a merangue [did I spell that right?]

So I'll go over early, and make sure I'm home at a decent hour. Unless......... she's made up her mind about me. Which will be more than I will have done, about her.

It's daft at this age, all this manouvering about one-another. It was so simple when young: I've got this thing about you. I think you've got this thing about me. Do you want to do something? [thanks Buffy] Oh well it keeps me occupied whilst I'm *grounded*.

Speaking of Buffy I will have to cough up and admit it. I love Buffy. The programme that is. Although I do find SMG rather comely. My favourite tho is Amber Benson who played Tara - the blond lesbian witch. Nice to look at, nice to listen to. Mmmm.

I know that this is beginning to look like an album of my photos, and I suppose it is to some extent, but hey, I like to share.




my lost coast?

2 Comments:

Blogger SingleFin said...

G'day, how's it going? How was the pot noodle ;)
Is that picture of a certain well known break near you?
Grizz

12:20 pm  
Blogger the lost coast said...

hi grizz, yep this the mouth or my bit of the lost coast. last year. flat, but ok for all that

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home