Tuesday, January 11, 2005

feet

And now, a few words on feet.

Are'nt feet the most god awful bits of a persons body. Ok that was a gross generalisation there, but I still reckon it's more truth than not. And I have to say that on the whole womens feet are worse than mens, mainly because of the deformations women put theirs through in the name of fashion.

Now, my feet although not wonderfuly attractive are at least not deformed. everything that should be there, is there, and pointing pretty well in the direction nature intended. If I have anyone to thank for this its my mum, bless her, as she always made sure I hade clarks and Start-Right shoes when I were small. Over the years I have always followed the rule that comfort comes first, so I was wearing deck shoes from an early age [summer] and boots [winter] If they squeezed, out they went. So I got great feet.

My friend Helen on the other hand has 'orrible feet. In fact I think she has mutant feet. Not from any deformation from bad footwear, you understand. No she has feet with long prehensile toes with which I'm sure she could pick her nose if she so wished. That these 'orrible feet are attached to a person so attractive in so many otherw ays is something of a mystery.

In case dear reader, you are thinking "what if she reads this" well she knows about her feet, I've told her often enough *lol* .

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home