Friday, October 22, 2004

hold that physio!

Yep, hot on the heels of being let of the acupuncture trip, I have now been told that they can 'do nothing more' for me in physio, as the cause of all the pain and worry has entered *phase II* and I will now have to leave it to sort itself out in it's own good time. Since my wanting physio to ensure that I would get full mobility back when the *thing* had run it's course, Im now begining to wonder whether all those weeks of physio actually achieved anything. Maggie thinks so, they got rid of the pain anyway, so that was good.
I'm booked in for a session in January to see if there has been any freeing up, since there has been little so far. The doc apparently thinks the time to do physio is whenit frees up all on it's own. maggie aint so sure. I don't know. But for the moment I'm out of there and under orders to get in the gym and start toning up.

1 Comments:

Blogger the lost coast said...

you need to go back in the archives to around July

10:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home