Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Daily Photo

Well I did say that this site was begining to take on the aspect of a photo album, so why not a daily pic?



This time it is assuredly not a 'Lost Coast' picure, the bit of water in front of you is packed with pleasure boats during the summer. However once winter sets in the place is empty, but I do recall this end of the beach being quiet the whole summer long. Incidentally the photo was taken on a bright February day. Shot on colour film with a Minolta G. Scanned and then photoshopped to b@w with enhanced contrast to get that grainy look. Quite accidental actually, I did'nt really know what I was doing. But it worked. Sorta.


So, back to reality.

Well Juliette made supper, and it was'nt bad. Not when you consider that all the ingredients came from a tin, or rather a series of tins and/or packets. We gave the noodles to the parrot [I did'nt mention that she had a parrot, did I? Well she does]

Walked the dogs and it was getting late so as I was about to leave she launched into a 'why I hate men' sort of rant, which quite took me aback. Still it was'nt the sort of rant that would make me think 'OhOh, get me outta here' more a sort of berating herself for getting into bed with a few no-hoper types over the last x years. So I told her I was in no hurry and if she needed time to find herself then that fine, cos I also had a life to lead, and 'I'll see you, whenever. Bye' and off I went.

Still like her tho, but I reckon that it's best left as a friendship, at least for now.

Hmmm. more musings. later.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home