Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I've been busy............................

........... so I've not really had time to play with blog. It's Wednesday already, but i really have very little to say at this moment in time. The Juliet thing is well, doing it's thing. Work seems to have got a little hyper over the last week, almost as if people know I'm off on hols and want to add a little bit of angst into my life just when I need it least.

Speaking of hols we are 'GO' for the Scillies, probaly next Monday [ish]. Chris has to mend the engine, which does'nt worry me quite as much as it would a non sailor. The only time I would worry is if there was no wind and we were stuck out there. With sails and a breeze you can do most things.......

The luscious Wenda has now returned from lunch and so I will have to go out and look at a site with her.........

Until later when I will come back to update things I will leave you with another photo. This is a scan of a print which was the fortunate result of a camera jam and double exposure.... Islands in the sky.




.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home