Friday, July 16, 2004

something...................

I wondered what I could use as a title for today's missive. Friday [which it is] seemed to be a little impersonal, although accurate. Then I thought I'd just put up the date [16th July 2004] because it does'nt appear on the page when published. But I've just put it in the text, so why bother going back to do it. a dilemma then.

It's not helped by the fact that I've had a pretty uneventful couple of days with relatively little of import happening [well nothing I want to impart here ;) ].

So the only real news is that Jacki and Rhiannon came round for supper the other night, but we ended going out instead. J& R have headed back to Macc. but it was more or less decided that I'd be heading off to the Scillies with them and Chris. So there's one decision more-or-less made. Juliette does'nt mind [or at least she says she does'nt] because she will have the builders in and will be busy with them anyway.

I made it up to her by promising to take her off to Lindisfarne in September/October for some 'weather'. Juliette does'nt do cold very well, unless she is well swaddled but she says she likes 'weather', as long as there is an open fire and hot chocolate with Jamesons at the end of it.

Well considering I had nothing much to report, I appear to have produced something, but I still have'nt a title, Oh well something will do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home