Friday, July 09, 2004

end of the week

The expected storm and high winds did'nt happen, at least around here, so tomorrows regatta will likely go ahead with north winds and flat seas, which is good since I'm likely to be driving a RIB and my shoulders can only put up with so much.

The comely Sarah might just be with me. If so it will be nice, she brings out the sarky dirty old man in me. As long as she stays of the subject of L and me. Fat chance. I suspect that it will be the only topic of conversation out there.

So, since that effectively ties up my w/e I'm going to take this pm off to do those humdrum things that sometimes have to be done, such as carting 1/2ton of planked cherry and chestnut from my soon to be vacated garage over to the workshop.

I'll frely admit that this wood will become part of my stock when I finally have had enough of this job, and I decide to opt out and become a carpenter or such like. We will see.

Juliette turned up last night, for a cuppa and a chat. we seemed to be ok round one another, although there still seems to be a lot of manouvering and 'not-getting-anywhere-fast' taking place. Let it take it's course sems to be the safest option at the moment.


Again no pic today, so far. maybe later

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home