Tuesday, July 06, 2004

further musings

On late again. just found a comment from Singlefin aka Grizz aka Tom. I wonder if anyone else reads this blog, apart from Grizz. If you do, leave a message, otherwise it's a bit message in a bottle.

Listening to John Martyn's Bless the Weather on the stereo. Just love it:

Bless the weather that brought you to me
Curse the storm that takes you away


I really am into JM more mellow maudlin songs. I guess it's that streak of Celtic melancholy/misery that runs through many of us on this north-western edge of Europe. Of course I'm not always into this introspective stuff, there are other artists that appeal. except for Rap, which I loathe with a passion. Which is strange, because I usually try to be open to new things.

It's gone 2300hrs and I'm wondering whether to put a photo up, or would that be over doing it. oh go on then. since we are all starved of surf at the moment how about this from earlier this year:




The corner - overhead, and then some

back tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home