Tuesday, August 17, 2004

dazed and confused

So, I got dumped today.

In my long and sadly unsuccessful list of various relationships this was a first. It’s not happened before, being dumped via a hastily scrawled message pushed through the window of my car, especially when I was inside the house having lunch, and wondering if Juliet would call by. I have to say I was somewhat bemused and perplexed by this turn of events and the abruptness of it all.

So if she want's nothing more to do with me then I will just have to accept it and get back to my own life, even if it leaves me wondering what it was that I did [or did’nt do] for this to happen.

Well that's my male pride bit of the situation out of the way. The 'confirmed bachelor' part of me say's 'phew!', because, to be perfectly honest I was having difficulty in keeping up with J's take on life and how to deal with it. Apart from the over-analysis bit, she was also having 'issues' with her job, animals, house and sister, and she also reckoned she was neglecting her mother. Now, if she thought that she needed to simplify her life then she ought to have considered one of those above issues, not the one that was easy going and simple to start with. But there you go, who can fathom the thought processes of a woman, especially one who has so many self-perceived problems as she evidently had.

So I am free and single once more, and to tell the truth, I feel kinda relieved.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home